The bank has been active for more than 60 years supporting and promoting the economic activities of small-and-medium-sized businesses by way of medium-long term credit, financial advising, extraordinary finance operations and leasing.
Mediocredito performs its role of a Corporateand Investment Bank through the activities of its offices and branches to advise and assist firms when they invest in real estate, plant and machinery, need liquidity or a capital increase and for other business finance operations or when they apply for public subsidies.
- long experience in credit to the economy, an in-depth knowledge of regulations for public subsidies, professional updating and continuous education and training;
- staff specialized in business financial analysis and in the technical appraisal of investments;
- reliability: for us means capital strength, operational transparency and a strong territorial link;
- six operational locations in Trento, Bolzano, Treviso, Padua, Bologna and Brescia;
- a network of relationships and agreements with public facilitating bodies (State, Regions, Provinces) co-operative banks, other banks and credit guarantee consortia, with the SMEs guarantee fund, with SACE, SIMEST and FINEST.