The bank has been active for more than 60 years supporting and promoting the economic activities of small-and-medium-sized businesses by way of medium-long term credit, financial advising, extraordinary finance operations and leasing.
Mediocredito performs its role of a Corporate and Investment Bank through the activities of its offices and branches to advise and assist firms when they invest in real estate, plant and machinery, need liquidity or a capital increase and for other business finance operations or also drawing on national and European subsidized funds.
For our clients, we take on the role of equity partner, and not just debt partner, with operations to take part in minority equity shares - together with shareholder agreements with the majority shareholder - to support development plans and any subsequent capital market listing.
We specialize in project and PPP finance, with a dedicated desk, for investments in renewable energy and infrastructure.
Thanks to the expertise acquired in extraordinary finance transactions, we operate in the roles of advisor, arranger and subscriber of minibonds, following the issuing companies in all the necessary steps up to the issue of the bond.
In addition, we offer a specific consulting service for SMEs interested in approaching the capital market and the listing in Euronext Growth Milan, with the support of consulting company.
- long experience in credit to the economy, an in-depth knowledge of regulations for public subsidies, professional updating and continuous education and training;
- staff specialized in business financial analysis and in the technical appraisal of investments;
- reliability: for us means capital strength, operational transparency and a strong territorial link;
- six operational locations in Trento, Bolzano, Treviso, Padua, Bologna and Brescia;
- a network of relationships and agreements with public facilitating bodies (State, Regions, Provinces) co-operative banks, other banks and credit guarantee consortia, with the SME Guarantee Fund , with the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the European Investment Fund (InnovFin FEI) , and for the internationalization of companies with Sace , Simest and Finest .